It’s really simple.
We present top quality studio images to our clients. For this reason, we invite you to our professional, in-house studio in Table View where you will be registered & photos taken by one of our professional photographers.
How much does it cost?
Registration is free.
R200* is charged for your studio session, administration & presentation.
What to expect:
Once you have requested a registration form by email, fill out all details & gather the mandatory documents. Then, call the studio to make an appointment for your photo session. On the day of your appointment, the studio manager will take your measurements, answer any questions you might have and then take your photos. Easy!date your photos every 6-12 months, especially after a hairstyle or colour change. recommend annual updates ( every 12 months). R200 profile update fee is charged and automatically deducted from your nextjob
***UPDATES WILL BE CLOSED FROM 1 MARCH 2017 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.***
What you need to bring:
1. ID book/Passport/Work permit
(* Permanent residency ID’s must be accompanied by a work permit/passport ) (** Foreign passports must have recent work visa inside)
(*** Foreign birth certificates must be accompanies by a permit/passport)
2. Bank account details on bank letterhead or statement
3. Tax number on SARS letterhead (if you don’t have one, MCX can register you )
4. We can also register your vehicle. Bring the make, model, year, colour, registration plate number & approximate replacement value of the vehicle with you. ( vehicles booked on jobs are insured by the Production Company)
5. MCX registration is free. R200 is charged for a professional studio photo session, administration & presentation.
What you need to wear:
Arrive “camera ready”
* all clothing to be in neutral/plain colours
** NO logo's/branding/bold patterns/flowers/polkadots
*** NO WHITE clothing.
1. Smart/business/office type outfit
2. Casual outfit - "jeans+tshirt" type wear, neat & clean
3. If you participate in any special sport /dance/hobby eg. basketball/ballet/skateboarding, bring your uniform/gear.
4. If you have any traditional wear eg. African/Chinese bring it along.
Hair & Makeup:
Remember that the photos we take of you are the photos we present to our clients, the Directors.
If you look untidy & sloppy we will struggle to find you work.
If you struggle to smile in front of a camera, practice in front of the mirror. I’m serious. =)
Ladies please wear your hair loose & ensure it’s washed & clean.
Do make-up at home. Natural & basic. Nothing over the top please.
Men if you usually shave, then arrive shaved.
Everyone, ensure your hands & nails are clean. We will be taking pictures of them too.